The BeActive Brace is a pressure pad you wear below the knee which claims to alleviate the shooting lower back pain you get from injury to your sciatica nerve. By putting gentle pressure on this spot BeActive brace claims it will enable you to be comfortable walking, bending, or sitting again without agony.
Dedicated To: Sciatica, back pain.
- Could help for mid-low sciatica or back pain
- Fit only small legs
- Bad customer service
- May provide relief only for mild sciatica
- Is not proven clinically or scientifically
- A lot of fake reviews in the internet ordered by company
Difficulty Level: any.
Regular Price: $
Money Guarantee: 30 days.
Fake Reviews All Over The Place
Just like most people, I want to know if this product really work. After researching the product, I began to see negative reviews after negative reviews. Yeah, there are some positive reviews, but they appear as if they have been written by the marketing department or by someone trying to do damage control.
After thorough investigation I have found three different types of review websites for this product:
- Praise reviews site that the manufacturer themselves have created.
- Legitimate review site that doesn’t require any verification for you to post your review. Very few of these reviews give a middle of the road review. There are many obviously legitimate reviews that say the product is a fake and doesn’t work at all. There are about the same amount of reviews that are similar to those on the manufacturer’s website.
- Review sites where you can’t just anonymously post your review. These ones have not been favorable for this product.
What is difficult to say is how many of those positive reviews are employees of the manufacturer hired to spam those praise reviews, how many of them got results just from a placebo effect, and how many of them actually got legitimate relief.
Since this product is not based on any medical testing or scientific research, I think it could help more as placebo to mid sciatica sufferers.
Bad customer service
I ordered the brace and received it after 9 weeks. They will not answer phone calls or reply to emails.
Brace was too small for my calf
The product is held together by thin elastic and when it arrived it was ripped apart. I had to fix it before I could use it. It was cheaper than sending it back considering shipping and handling. Once I had the product on, it hurt instead of helped.
Essentially, BeActive does whatever they see fit with your name, address, and phone number, short of writing it on the bathroom wall. They may call you, email you, send you stuff via regular mail, as well as “from time to time” give it to “reputable” third parties.
Also, you should know when you click “Process Order” you are also processing (and agreeing) to their arbitration terms. This means you cannot join any class action lawsuits or sue them yourself if you find yourself injured from this product.
There is no reliable medical information that says BeActive will work as intended. If you do have sciatica nerve pain, heat therapy and exercising.
What Product I Recommend Instead?
I’m found a lot of success with Ian Hart’s Program My Back Pain Coach @ Relief 4 Life Program. I’m still using it today. This is one of few programs I truly would recommend to a friend. Check out a review of my back pain coach here.
As always, if you ever want to know more about the reviews that I write, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org