I thought I tried every possible exercise… Well I know now I didn’t.
If you read my story you know that this is one of few products I recommend. It’s an online training program design to treat back pain, sciatic leg pain or general spine issues.
In my pain journey I found that physical therapy didn’t provide much relief for me. But since Ian’s program was flooded with endless stream of miracle like reviews, I thought I should try it. Here’s a quick summary of my review:
Dedicated To: Sciatica, Back Pain, Leg Pain, Buttock Pain, Neck Pain, Herniated Disc, Ruptured Disc, Spinal Stenosis – Arthritis. Basically dedicated to treat various back issues.
- The program contains high quality easy to understand content. I was delighted by the quality of videos, ability to download clear pdf exercise instruction. There is no beating around the bush, Ian get’s straight into treating your pain.
- Personalized coaching sessions. There’s simply hard to find a good professional in the market. Ability to consult with good therapist over phone really helped me.
- Method co-created by award winning serbian sports scientist. I’d never seen something similar to these exercises.
- Doesn’t require equipment or gym membership
- No surgeries nor medications
- You do need to spend a bit of time to go through material and do the exercises daily. This shouldn’t be an issues if you want a permanent relief.
Difficulty Level: 3 different levels, from beginner to experienced.
Structure: Easy to follow videos and downloadable pdfs.
Regular Price: $37
Author: Ian Hart
Money Guarantee: 60 days.
What Is My Back Pain Coach?
My Back Pain Coach or Back Pain Relief 4 Life is video training program, it explains and shows the unique 8 movements method invented by serbian sports scientist name Bojan. Program comes with bonuses and it is broken down into different pieces:
- 10 Targeted Coaching Video Sessions For Back Pain Relief
- 3 Follow Along Videos Exercising videos With 3 Levels Of Difficulty
- Free One on One Phone Coaching
- The “Begin Your Day” Video Program
The 8 exercises in Detail:
- Starts the activation of imbalanced muscles and prepares them for release.
- Dormant hip muscles are woken proceeding the activation of imbalanced muscles.
- Your pains begins to release at this stage because your body is prepared for the next exercise
- Lower back keeps being flooded with newer blood, oxygen and nutrient (highly energizing).
- Decompression of the lower back.
- Full body alignment. Restores muscle balance, not just in the spine but your lower back.
- Stabilization of your back, spine and hips into their natural position is complete.
- The spine is gently compressed to get old blood from your discs then pulls in newer blood for better healing.
About The Author
Ian Hart is a owner of EarthFIT and co-creator of Back Pain relief 4 life @ mybackpaincoach.com
He is certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and has been featured in the top mags like Men’s Health Magazine, Fox Morning Show, SELF Magazine, OK! Magazine and so on.
He says that this program has customer success stories from over 27 countries.
The list of his commitments and qualifications is too long to mention, so I will stop here. Quite a busy man.
Ian Hart explains a lot of the concepts and exercises required to fix your back issues. He’s included the following:
- 3 Levels to the My Back Pain Coach program (each Level being roughly 30 minutes long)
- 10 Coaching Session Videos where Ian Hart addresses a bunch of solutions to problems, such as “How to Increase Your Back’s Flexibility and Mobility,” and “8 Dangerous Mistakes that Make Your Back Pain Worse.”
- The Bonus Begin Your Day Program, which is a full-body routine that will “…get rid of pain in other areas beyond your back and hips, such as your neck, shoulders, or ankles.”
These are just a couple of screenshots, so you get a taste of the My Back Pain Coach program. Ian’s got a really good way at explaining the concepts and exercises he’s teaching. Also, considering the fact that it’s video, makes it even more valuable; if it was just a text manual, it’s a lot harder for you to learn the exercises by yourself compared to Ian going through the exercises right in front of you.
Many years ago Ian found himself suffering in pain. He suffered trauma from basketball, doctors said he will have to give up sport.
For next 10 years Ian tried pain killers, acupuncture, message, chiros. physical therapy. alphabiotics, yoga, pilates and more.
Everything changed when he met man called Bojan, who offered to help. Bojan put him through 16 minute sequence of 8 movements and the pain was gone, just like that.
Bojan was from Serbia, he had Master’s Degree in Sports Science from the University of Belgrade (they say it’s harvard in a field of sports). There he was a member of the coaching staff of the Serbian National Soccer Team.
Bojan developed a method based on biomechanics, anatomy and psychology, that worked very well for back pain and sciatica. These findings won him the prestigious “golden seal of approval” at his university.
Unique Sports Science Approach To Treatment
It’s really hard to describe exercises in a program, because they are, well unique. There is 8 different movements, but they are combined in a sequence, so each movement is compounded of previous ones. So you start simple and progress to more complex motion. Also Ian asks you to visualize and concentrate on specific muscles frequently.
The exercises are ones that are not too stressful on the body and are focused more on running your body through a full range of motion that allows it to grow back stronger.
Here are a few screenshots of the exercises that Ian has incorporated into his program.
That first screenshot is the manual that Ian has provided to go along with the video content that he’s oh so gracefully put together.
If All Else Fails, Then Just Get Your Money Back
Ian has included a money back guarantee that comes with his My Back Pain Coach program. I thought this was a point that was worthy of mentioning.
Tons of people that I know that are over 40 years old are starting to see the downfalls that come with terrible movement patterns that have been reinforced over a number of years. Then they gotta go see a physiotherapist, or a chiropractor, and spend thousands of dollars in the process in order to get their body’s back into proper shape.
Overall : 9/10
It’s one of a kind blueprint to get rid of sciatica and back pain. Can be done at home in as little as 16 minutes per session. It is developed by reputable author who was afflicted by this pain himself and developed this system to help people suffering from the same problem.
The plan is based on unconventional movements based on biomechanics, anatomy and psychology designed to reset your muscle imbalances and improve back muscles while eliminating pain.
Best part – it worked for me.
As always, if you ever want to know more about the reviews that I write, contact me